SOLD OUT! Template CUT motor top mount bar 120" and 140" motor spacing holes NO RETURNS
SOLD OUT! UNLESS WE GET A LOT OF REQUESTS WILL PROBABLY NOT RESTOCK THIS ITEM. DEMAND WAS TOO LOW ONLY ABOUT 10 PER MONTH AND PROFIT WAS ZERO. IF DEMAND WAS HIGHER, ECONOMY OF SCALES COULD REDUCE PRICE, BUT AT THIS LOW VOLUME, NOT WORTH IT.
ONLY ships in continental USA. NON RETURNABLE ITEM DUE TO EXPENSIVE SHIPPING. PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE ORDER FOR THIS ITEM SINCE YOU CANNOT COMBINE SHIPPING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY KIND OF CALIBRATION FREE RESULTS AT ALL!
Because the template cut 1.5" square steel tube holes are the same distance on every tube we can work together to get the best calibration data that lets you skip making a custom calibration is our goal.
This will hopefully greatly simplify the setup. Two tubes about 6 ft long with an 18" steel tube internal splice connector. Two sets of holes will give mounting options for either 10 or about 12' motor distance.
Please note the package is about 22 lbs. We are not making any money off this item. Our hope is that it allows maslow DIY users to have machines that are all the same so getting them cutting accurately is simplified.
The metal polls are simply spray-painted with a red primer and then with either a black or silver spray paint. This paint is not durable. It will have scratches and marks on it since we have to handle it.
Included with the square tubes are some nuts and bolts to attach the black angle motor connectors to the bars using 6mm metric machine screws
the two halfs of the tube are joined together using 5/16-18 SAE threaded bolts and nuts. Please tighten them down till there is no play.
The connection between the two halves is drilled by hand. That means if the holes do not line up you either have it reversed OR you have it flipped upside down. Every pair is assembled and then disassembled to make sure it works.
Also please note that the template we use is based off the center splice, not the ends of the tube. So if one tube is slightly longer or if the holes on the ends are not exactly the same, it does not matter. The only thing that matters is that the distance between the motors is the same.
We recommend using the outer set of holes to give approximately the widest motor spacing this helps with cutting in the lower corners. We also recommend having the motors 30" above the top of the 4x8 work space.
1. Take the black metal motor mounts and attach them to the bar using the 6mm short phillips machine screws. Optionally put nuts on the outer two on each side. It is tight fit.
2. Join the two halves together using the 5/16-18 bolts and nuts. the black metal tube is mill finish with anti rust oil so clean it off or wear gloves to avoid getting your hands dirty. It will only work ONE way, if holes do not line up flip it around or rotate it 180 degrees till they do. do not tighten the bolts until all 4 are installed.
3. connect the steel bar to the top of your machine. Please get some help in doing this. If one drops the bar accidentally it can cause an injury.
4. there are two holes about 24" from either end. You can use these holes to screw it to your frame or drill new holes.
5. if you drill additional holes in the metal bars use oil and a good drill bit . Avoid using bullet point tip drill bits as they tend to break.